Accounts Assistant Apprentice Tullis Russell Coaters Ltd
To maintain, reconcile and post multiple currency bank accounts. To ensure the Purchase Ledger is administered in a manner that maintains and enhances control. To ensure any discrepancies are highlighted, investigated, and resolved in a timely manner.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2021
£20,000.00 - £22,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
29 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for monthly production of VAT, Intrastats and EIDR Return ensuring compliance with current legislation
- Responsible for reviewing and posting to the appropriate nominal account the company expense claims ensuring they are in line with the company expense policy
- Responsible for the posting of bank transactions and reconciling the multiple currency bank accounts on a daily basis through Microsoft Excel
- Forecast payments at the beginning of each month and monitor throughout reporting variances, to allow the Company to take account of likely spending during that period
- Maintain the purchase ledger accounts and actively investigate and resolve discrepancies, using the computer system (Donoghues)
Requirements and prospects
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A very high level of competency in Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel
- Drive for quality and customer service
- Planning and self-management
- Skilled and flexible
- Capacity to manage their time
- Meet deadlines consistently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A good degree of numeracy
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Part AAT qualified (or equivalent).
Full-time position for the right candidate upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Based in Bollington so having use of own car would be advisable.
- Free parking
- Annual Profit Related Bonus Scheme
- Annual Ownership Bonus
- Desirable Pension scheme
- Employee Owned Business
About the employer
We operate a sustainable, employee owned business, which at its heart has a deeply held belief that working in partnership with our customers is better for us, and for you.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 email@example.com
Level 3 Assistant Accountant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.