Apprentice Metal Processing Engineer Masteel Uk Ltd
Apprentice required to work with high definition plasma cutting and flame cutting equipment, grinding and machine programming. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
29 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Metal Processing apprentice required to carry out the following duties:
- Day to day cutting of profiles to meet customers' specifications
- High definition plasma cutting
- Flame cutting
- Material handling
- Machine programming
Requirements and prospects
- No previous experience is required but should be able to demonstrate practical skills
- Good written and verbal communications
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Good attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Keen to learn
GCSE or equivalent at grades 4/C or above in English and maths.
Progression to be able to run all Masteel cutting processes and programming requirements for the machines.
Things to consider
You will be required to attend college one day per week - at In-Comm Training Services Limited, in Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8UG. Please ensure you are able to travel to this site.
About the employer
Masteel UK Ltd are a global steel supply and stockholding company, supplying the engineering, power generation, petrochemical, oil & gas and nuclear industries.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Sue Fisher 01922 457686
- Level 2 Engineering Operative Apprenticeship Standard
This is a 15-month apprenticeship resulting in a Level 2 Engineering Operative qualification. Training will include attending college one day per week for the duration of the apprenticeship - this will be at In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, Walsall WS9 8UG.
You will work to achieving:
- Level 2 NVQ in Engineering Operations
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.