Procurement and Supply Assistant Apprentice Bannatyne Group
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice, who has an interest in all aspects of Procurement and Supply. The successful applicant will build supplier relationships to ensure the business is cost effective, raise purchase orders for all products and maintain accurate data and report into the Procurement team.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
29 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice, who shows an interest in all aspects of Procurement and a willingness to develop the skills required to become a procurement specialist.
The successful applicant will work within the procurement department reporting to the Procurement Manager.
Supporting the procurement team by;
- Maintaining and developing a range of products from, food and beverage, retail, inventory and Non-inventory.
- Creating relationships with suppliers to bring in the correct products at the correct cost into the business.
The applicant will also be required to report and analyse inventory data, review inventory adjustments and sales which could dictate future ranges. Complete the update and maintenance of product range tables to ensure each location is stocking the correct products.
Responsibilities will include
- Product creation/set up, adding new products when ranges change or are updated
- Pricing maintenance, ensure that cost and retail prices are up to date
- Range table maintenance, updating the table making sure that all the products are ranged to the correct locations
- Purchase order creation, analysis and amendments to prevent over ordering and ensure full availability in all locations
- Stock control, creating and reviewing stock inventory counts to maintain accurate stock levels
- Stock and supplier reporting, creating and reviewing sales, purchase order and stock adjustment reports to conduct product and supplier analysis on cost, sales and wastage to determine future range
- Liaise with Financial departments on, margin analysis, cost control, invoice matching and retail pricing
- Supplier liaison, communicate and work with suppliers to develop the correct range at the most effective cost price
Requirements and prospects
- Analytical ability, to be able to review and extract the relevant data from reports and other supplier, product or sales Cut information
- Communication Skills, to be able to communicate across all levels of the business internally and externally, via email, telephone or presentations
- Computer Skill, to be able to confidently utilise Microsoft and Google documents, to create and maintain spreadsheets/google sheets
- Confident and outgoing
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work with different people
A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C / 4-7 would be desirable must include maths and English GCSE grade A-C / 4-7 or equivalent.
For the right person progression will be discussed. The opportunity to progress to study the professional qualification through an apprenticeship in Commercial and Procurement Supply (CIPS) level 4 would be considered.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change, therefore apply early to avoid disappointment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to well-being and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. With Company benefits including full use of the health club facilities and discounts to products and services, including our luxury spa treatments. We offer a Cycle to work scheme alongside many high street store discounts and are committed to people development, whichever level of experience you enter the organisation at, ensuring every employee has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Club environments are both exciting and enjoyable.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift (50% discount)
- 30% staff discount on spa treatments
- 20% on products, meals and overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street and entertainment saving vouchers
- Free use of gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24-hour personal support service)
Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some courses even having external professional body accreditation.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Darlington College
Kay Sherwen 07483103284 email@example.com
Level 3 Procurement and Supply Assistant
Procurement and supply assistant
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.