Apprentice in Business Administration Common Sense Compliance
The Business Administrator will work within the CSC office to support the team across a variety of tasks, including proof reading, policy printing and creation, coordination of training certificates, some client liaison, collation of data for client reports, answering the telephone and general administration duties.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
28 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To support and assist with key head office functions with a strong emphasis on client and operational administration.
Key duties to include: timely proof reading, despatching and logging of audit reports, preparation and despatch of training materials, production and despatching of company policy documents and administrative duties required by the business.
- To proofread, log and despatch completed audit reports to the relevant distribution lists within nominated timeframes
- Preparation of training packs/materials and despatch to trainer or venue prior to training course
- Producing and despatch training certificates
- To proofread, format and assemble client policies and despatch
- Support production of client synthesis reports
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
- Any other administrative duties that maybe required by the business
The candidate will also be required to complete their business administration level 3 award.
Requirements and prospects
- IT competent
- Good English reading skills
- Hard working
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Accuracy essential
- Smart appearance
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
Level 2 (GCSE 4/C) or above in English and maths.
CSC is a small, successful growing organisation, for the right candidate future growth within the organisation is a very real possibility. This could be with the business administration role or moving into a more client related role should that be the direction the successful candidate finds they wish to develop.
Things to consider
The role is based in our office in Midsomer Norton. Free parking is provided.
The candidate needs to be confident with an ability to multi-task.
About the employer
Common Sense Compliance is an International provider of food hygiene, health & safety, fire management and leisure advice. Common Sense Compliance has a growing client base servicing clients throughout the UK and Internationally. Our business is fundamentally built upon two key criteria; our people and the simplicity of the products and software that we develop.
Our company’s philosophy is to work in partnership with our clients to develop a ‘top down’ safety culture. We achieve this by developing plain speaking, tailored management systems; providing dynamic, bespoke training; comprehensive auditing programmes and our cloud based software complyforce.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Of Bath College
The Apprenticeship Team 01225 328752 Apprenticeships@bathcollege.ac.uk
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Work based learning and online interactive resources
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)