Business Administration Apprentice ACS BUSINESS SUPPLIES LTD
The role of Business Admin Apprentice is to develop leads into accounts and manage the needs of the account base. This will require using our in-house computer system to keep accurate records of correspondence, making outbound phone calls and developing leads, while delivering the highest standard of customer services to retain and grow.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
28 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role of a Business Admin apprentice is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and successful company based in West Yorkshire. ACS are a dedicated technology and consumables supplier in the B2B market, providing services to businesses of all sizes across the UK. The Apprentice Training Programme is facilitated by a dedicated Training Manager and Sales Directors who will teach, coach and provide feedback to ensure that you can fulfil the requirements of this and your future role. You will learn how to increase sales, penetrate markets and maximise returns for yourself and the company. Offering generous commission on top of your basic salary, you will learn how to overcome objections and gain access to key decision makers.
Core and Essential Functions of This Role:
- To promote/sell/secure orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- To identify customers’ needs and upsell products while setting your own sales margins
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers through assigned leads and accounts
- Deliver a high level of customer service to ensure retention of customers and customer satisfaction
- Research potential customers in order to gain maximum outcomes from each call
- Communicate with customers effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Use the CMR effectively after training to manage calls and accounts
- Telephone validation of leads for the sales channel to identify key names and contact information
- ACS is a quality orientated company, as such you are expected to work towards all of our QMS procedures and processes
- You’re also expected to carry out any other appropriate tasks that are deemed necessary for your role
As an apprentice you will be offered a high level of training in both sales and account management with the opportunity to go onto a full-time account manager role after the completion of a successful apprenticeship. You will learn on the job whilst studying for your qualification, to prepare you to be part of ACS’s future success.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills
5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English language and maths).
Potential Account Manager position.
Things to consider
- As well as a basic salary, we also give you 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company auto-enrolment pension scheme and life assurance
- Accredited training and the opportunity to work in a friendly environment
About the employer
ACS Supplies ltd is a dedicated office supplies provider in the B2B market, offering service levels to accommodate businesses of all sizes. We supply everything you'll ever need to keep a small office of 5 up to some of the UK's biggest organisations running smoothly.
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Asma Jabeen 077588718172 email@example.com
- Ixion Holdings will provide the Apprenticeship Standard which will include NVQ/ Diploma, Functional Skills
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.