Apprentice Team Leader/Shift Supervisor Shake Tastic
Providing the best standards of ShakeTastic products and customer service to all our customers at all times. Working with the team in the store and manage your team on your shift. Adhere to ShakeTastic rules and specs at all times to achieve maximum sales and profit.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 45.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
10 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Arrive for your shift on time
- Complete daily and weekly set tasks
- Stock rotation and ordering
- Cleanliness of your store
- Quality of display and presentation
- Adhere to H&S guidelines, Food safety and ShakeTastic rules and specs
- Follow COSHH, steps of service and uniform code
- Work as the team -Follow all duties in the store manager absence
- Have fun and enjoy yourself
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills with customers
- Ability to work well in a team
- Quick learner
No formal qualifications required.
The role can lead to full-time employment.
About the employer
Fantastic opportunity to join our multi award winning drinks company as an Apprentice Team Leader! We offer a wide range of milkshakes and smoothies that can be super healthy or super indulgent! We like to mix things up a bit with our vast selection of choices of drinks with mouth-watering concoctions. We cater for gym goers with protein packed goodness as well as vegans. We are so good at what we do we even have stores that have opened in Qatar and Saudi Arabia!
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Level 3 - Hospitality Supervisor - (Leadership & Management)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.