Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 - Bases in Sheffield S9 1XA Construction Marine Ltd
We are looking for an Apprentice Administrator to provide support to the Works Delivery team based from our office in Brinsworth, Sheffield. You will get the opportunity to learn while you earn a competitive salary and gain a recognised Business Administration qualification on completion.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2021
28 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To be a successful candidate you will have good communication and IT skills with a high level of attention to detail.
The main functions will be providing administrative support to our Works Delivery team which will include:
- Inputting data on our management systems
- Supporting the Works Delivery Managers in the day-to-day administration of the work bank
- Assisting with the preparation of documents for management reviews
- General office administration duties such as ordering suppliers, filing and photocopying
- As part of this role you will be allocated one day per week to complete the administration apprenticeship with support from your Manager and the Training Provider.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and proactive
- High level of attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks when required
- The ability to work well in a team responding quickly to support colleagues
- Proactive in nature and who take pride in ‘getting things done’ to a high standard
- Positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to learn
- Minimum maths & English Grade 5 or equivalent
Permanent role for the right person
Things to consider
Based at our Brinsworth Office, Sheffield S9 1XA ? Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 2846464 email@example.com
Course content: A Level 3 Apprenticeship is delivered entirely in the workplace and you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job and an Assessor from Leeds City College will visit you in your place of work on a regular basis. Functional Skills qualifications: Level 1 Functional Skill in English Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths Leeds city college training: We will support and coach the apprentice through the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days off site. They will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the standard, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.