Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 TRANSICON LTD
Transicon are looking for an business admin apprentice to join the office/project team. Please see FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Closing date: 19 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
28 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
- Provide support to engineers
- Loading and updating bills of materials in ERP system
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos. Letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regular scheduled reports
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative staff to handle requests and queries from senior management
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidates will be:
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a team, using your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Calm under pressure
- Work well to deadlines
- Minimum GCSE level (5) C in maths, English and IT.
This would be a new role to the company, the right candidate could grow this post.Potentially the right candidate could grow this post to be more of a supply chain or sales focussed role within the business.
Things to consider
The training for this post will be based in Telford for a 2 week period, and monthly assessor visits to company.
About the employer
Industrial manufacturers, processing plants and OEMs across the world have appointed Transicon Limited to design, manufacture and install electrical control systems to manage their production processes.
Without exception, our clients want to maximise the efficency and cost-efficiency of their operations whilst delivering consistently high-quality results.
Combining reliable hardware with robust operating systems is at the heart of integrating your electrical control systems. Our approach to developing your bespoke operating solution involves working with you from the concept of the project through to its completion and final commissioning.
Since 1967, Transicon Limited has developed, refined and improved electrical control systems to deliver competitively priced, dependable and low-maintenance systems that operate efficiently and economically.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IN-COMM TRAINING ACADEMY SHROPSHIRE LIMITED
Alex Jones 07918 567041 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training to be provided
This Administration Apprenticeship will include the following training:
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
As well as ad-hoc courses including:
- Telephone Techniques
- Writing for Business
- Customer Service Skills
- Team Leading Skills
- Microsoft office (if needed)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.