Business administrator Apprentice UNITED EDUCATION PROJECTS LIMITED
VQ Solutions are looking for someone with a passion for admin and organisation to be the driving force behind United Education's head office team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
£10,725.00 - £15,600.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Oct 2021
27 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Update and maintain files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Aiding with company invoicing
- Using the database to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and updating company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Using email
- General office duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Desire to progress further within the company
- Good level of IT knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Listening skills
- Positive work attitude
GCSE'S or equivalent in maths and English at a grade C/4 or above.
The majority of our apprentices are offered full-time positions upon the successful completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The employer has asked that providers do not contact them with CVs or other unsolicited correspondence. Any unwanted contact may be reported to the ESFA.
About the employer
United Education is a portfolio of exciting brands, each of which specialises in experiential learning for the next generation, spanning outdoor education, international schools, leadership courses and summer camps.
There’s so much joy to be had in education; whether you’re teaching, learning, or simply seeing others flourish. We believe that non-formal experiences develop the whole student, and provide important enrichment opportunities for young people. Through outdoor learning, free play, travel, language, hands-on activities and socialising, our aim is to empower the next generation to live extraordinary lives.
Our ambition is to build a portfolio of products delivering these experiences across all age groups and in a variety of safe, purpose-built environments. From residential woodland camps and specialist sport, music and drama camps to overseas expeditions, our vision is to build brands that are market leaders in each sector.
We are constantly looking for companies who can help us to achieve these aims and expand our range of products to deliver the very best experiences and opportunities for the next generation.
We’re proud of how far we’ve come in the last five years, we’re excited about the future and determined to keep enjoying ourselves along the way.
UNITED EDUCATION PROJECTS LIMITED
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by VQ Solutions Ltd
Alanna Brown 01423740006 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard delivered by VQ Solutions.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.