Digital Marketing Apprentice Beckwith Design Associates Limited
We are looking to hire an energetic and enthusiastic individual ready to jump feet first in a fast moving and expanding company. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will report directly to the managing director, your role will be to implement the company’s digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
27 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will report directly to the managing director, your role will be to implement the company’s digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, create marketing copy and contribute to various social media platforms. The ideal candidate should have a keen passion for digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Input into overall marketing activities and campaigns
- Assisting with developing engaging content for use across all digital platforms, including writing social media and blog posts
- Write copy for products on the website
- Uploading and scheduling social media posts
- Uploading and managing products lists
- Ensuring that the website remains accurate and up to date with product listings
Requirements and prospects
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- You will be creative and resourceful. In an ideal world, but not essential, you will have a basic understanding of the following: ·
- Social Media scheduling
- Copywriting/blog writing
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges.
- You will be confident and professional.
- You will have a good working knowledge of social media.
- An interest in digital marketing is advantageous.
- The company requires a bright, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career.
- The company is looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Essential: · GCSE English and maths - minimum grade 6 / B (or equivalent)
Continued education and detailed career plan.
Things to consider
- Salary is £10,000 per annum, plus bonus.
- Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 284 6464 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.