Business Administration Apprentice Boxer
We are looking for an apprentice to join our Product & Operations team on a full time position in Leeds. We take risks and can be wild, and that makes us interesting. We want all gifts to create an impact. Gifts should be fun, wild, quirky, and interesting. Above all be better than what has come before!
Closing date: 06 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Nov 2021
27 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
What will you be doing at Boxer Gifts:
- Supporting the product development and operations team; investigating, selecting, developing, and delivering specific product ranges for the gift & toy market.
- Ongoing analysis of trends in the market place and identifying changes in demand in order to maximize profits. Collating reports & presenting them back to rest of the business.
- Completion of product specification internally with accurate information. Managing for new and existing product listings and inventory.
- Insight into pricing models across the business and implementing new price changes to existing product listings.
- Manage critical path for new ranges, inputting and amending key dates.
- Liaising with UK and overseas suppliers to check progress and ensuring product arrives on time.
- Placing and following up orders within the UK and overseas factories.
- Creation and communication of specific shipping requirements including carton marking information for all client.
- Sample requests / chasing, manage sample system & sample room organization. Including the management of the showroom stock and displays.
- Product QC management and support to supply partners to ensure quality is to a high standard; includes gold seal images/ QC report chasing & approvals with support from line manager.
Requirements and prospects
- Enthusiastic and fun
- Eye for attention to detail
- Be willing to go the extra mile to make great gifts stand out instore and online
- Be innovative and creative but also able to ‘crack on’ and get the job done
5 GCSE's at C or above, including maths and English.
Progression with the employer
About the employer
- At Boxer Gifts, we design and develop great gift products and publish a fun range of books which are supplied to retailers around the world.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon firstname.lastname@example.org
Business administration level 3 apprenticeship
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.