Apprentice Chef Shears Inn
Shears Inn are looking to take on a Apprentice Chef to work with in their team and take on day to day duties as requested. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2021
27 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Washing up
- Preparing fresh homemade meals from scratch.
- Filling in documentation
- Deep cleaning of kitchen equipment
- To maintain the required level of hygiene standards as laid down both legally and by the Company’s own practices
- To maintain any equipment used to fulfil your job e.g. knives and clothing to the required standards
- To assist with stock control and ensure waste is minimised
- To support colleagues at all times during service and prep to ensure teamwork is maintained
Requirements and prospects
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to take instructions
- A*-C (9-4) grades in maths and English preferred or equivalent
- To be discussed upon completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Pub, Restaurant, Bed and Breakfast in Halifax.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Calderdale College
Madeline Oxby 01422 418 431 email@example.com
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.