Business Administrator Apprentice PRINTBERRY LTD
Successful candidates will be trained on all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a small business. This will include maintaining documents, purchasing, creating delivery notes and invoices, liaising with accountants etc.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Nov 2021
28 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Providing office support, including customer and employee support
- Keeping well organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date; data gathering
- Building relationships with clients; interacting with clients on the phone or in person
- Following up on business communications
- Creating, writing and editing company correspondence/preparing documents; report production
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft packages experience
- Good English communication
- Good maths ability
- Basic Photoshop knowledge/be able to do basic photoshop work
- Word/Excel skills
- To be attentive
GCSE maths and English A*-C or Grade 9-4 (or equivalent).
Full time role in the company.
About the employer
PrintBerry is a digital printing firm, who provides personalised garment and mug printing.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 07375919487 Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English functional skills (if applicable)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.