Customer Service/ Administration Apprentice in a Sales Office Pemsa Uk Ltd
We are looking for two apprentices to become part of a small friendly tight knit team (happy with banter and lively conversation from both colleagues and customers). You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 14 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
27 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
Dealing with customer enquiries/queries both via email and telephone:
- Delivery ETAs
- Proof of delivery requests
- Product prices
- Stock levels
- Product descriptions and uses
- Delivery issues / damaged items / lost goods
- Processing customer orders on Sage
Communicating internally with warehouse staff:
- Dispatch times for customers
- Stock levels
- Damages in the warehouse
Typing and pricing quotations for customers:
- Requesting information regarding the project
- Pricing the project according to value and volume required on each delivery
Planning transport delivery routes:
- Grouping similar delivery addresses together
- Speaking with couriers for delivery quotations
- Assisting drivers with locating sites / contacts
General office administration:
- Mailing duties
- Assisting with accounts queries
Requirements and prospects
- Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
- Positive attitude & self-motivated
- Friendly & keen to learn
- Ability to use own initiative
- Willing to work within a small, busy team
- Attention to detail
- A genuine interest in learning from colleagues
- Happy to become part of a small tightknit team (happy with banter and lively conversation from both colleagues and customers!)
GCSEs but no grade levels required but a good general education and more importantly the ‘drive’ to complete the course and work hard.
Full-time permanent position within the Sales Office available, for the right person.
Things to consider
Can you easily travel to the office in Hunslet?
Are you happy to work in a small, busy team?
Are you happy with lively conversation and ‘banter’ from both colleagues and customers?
Interviews may take before the advertised close date and offers of an apprenticeship may be made, please apply early.
About the employer
We are a Cable Management Manufacturer, our head office which is based in Madrid, Spain (Celebrated 50 years in 2019).
The Leeds office distributes goods to the whole of the UK and Ireland (Celebrating 18 years this year).
We have further offices in France, Columbia, and Portugal.
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 0791 872 3685 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Company in-house training supported by an experienced and very supportive trained team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.