Apprentice Digital Marketer & Content Creator Mr Digital
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice digital marketer and content creator with Mr Digital, an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency based in Hook, Hampshire.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2021
26 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Mr Digital are looking for a self-motivated, creative individual who has a strong passion for digital marketing and creating content using various methods of design software. They will be a key figure in growing the business using social media, videography, SEO and many more. On completion of the apprenticeship, there is a full-time position available for the perfect candidate.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Developing engaging social media content including graphics, videos, stories and reels Canva and other design software
- Proofreading and quality checking marketing campaigns
- Posting and scheduling of social media content using CMS
- Help and assist with the creation of different digital content including imagery, video, animation, copy and web
- Get involved with some Video editing
- Responding to user comments on social media platforms, website enquiry forms, and in-app feedback forms
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology
- Assisting with marketing campaigns across Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn, email marketing and SEO
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for social media and digital content!
- Good knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms
- Ability to challenge, be decisive and commit to strategies
- Well organised & good time management
- Work with high levels of professionalism
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for tech
- Desire to learn
- Enjoys creating content
- Good team player
- Enthusiasm for marketing
- Eager to learn
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Mr Digital is an award-winning sales-focused digital marketing and lead generation agency helping businesses achieve more online through web design, SEO, online advertising, email marketing and social media marketing.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Josh Ankers 01133500333 email@example.com
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.