Business Administrator Apprenticeship The Lyceum Yorkshire Ltd
The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with manager by handling duties, coordinating calendars, and booking events.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
26 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities/ Day to day:
- Answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, and other files related to the company’s operations
- Booking customers in for appointments
- Maintain and develop a strong relationship with our clients
- Work in a busy office environment dealing with a high level of inbound enquiries for hospitality and events bookings
- Respond efficiently and accurately to all incoming enquires maintaining high levels of customer service at all times
- Prepare proposals quotations, event contracts and cost summaries
- Detail customer requirements and liaise with colleagues to ensure all customer needs are met. Ensuring the smooth transition for the customer from event coordination to event delivery
- Take payments from customers
- Assist with checking billing information ready for invoicing
- Complete timely follow ups once an event has taken place to ascertain any future requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Confident on carrying out business emails
- Have a polite, friendly can-do approach
- Be able to manage tasks alone in order to meet deadlines and targets
- Comfortable with handling confidential information
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks
- You’ll be Self Motivated and Hardworking with real desire to deliver excellent service
- GCSE, or equivalents – English and maths (Grade C/4 or above) - essential
- As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business
About the employer
We are a small close family/friend run business. Lyceum Bar & Grill are based in Bradford and are proud to serve the surrounding area. The Lyceum provide beautiful event space and create a unique event experience. We work with vendors and service providers to create dream events. We co-ordinate weddings and events as well as serving and delivering Indian food.
The Lyceum Yorkshire Ltd
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Business Administrator Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.