Business Administration Apprenticeship Brown Turner Ross Limited
Brown Turner Ross solicitors are looking for a business administration apprentice to join their team to assist with the efficient and professional operational running of their Southport office.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Dec 2021
26 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Operating switchboard and multiple incoming call services
- Ensuring that relevant incoming information is received by the correct person
- Prioritising and organising the relay of incoming information
- Greeting clients and connecting with relevant fee earning teams
- Managing clients in the reception area
- Receiving monies and supplying receipts to clients
- Routine administrative tasks; opening and closing files, time recording, the input of data, maintaining appropriate quantities of leaflets, standard forms, and folders, maintaining the stock of stationery, storage, and retrieval of files, post, and filing, booking appointments
- Archive storage, recording, and destruction as appropriate of closed files
- Resolving problems and queries as and when they arise - referring to a supervisor when appropriate
- Telephone calls
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- IT literate
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- People person
- Able to listen to instructions carefully
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English is desirable but not essential
There is a future for the right candidate within this company.
About the employer
Established back in 1884, Brown Turner Ross has a long history of helping individuals and businesses through good times and bad.
We’re proud of our roots and we remain committed to providing a caring approach to law, delivered with exceptional passion, knowledge and expertise.
From our offices in Liverpool and Southport, our team of solicitors work with clients across the UK and offer a comprehensive range of legal services to individuals & business clients.
Every member of our team has a specific area of law that they are passionate about. Their experience and knowledge in their chosen field ensures you get the best legal advice in order to achieve a successful outcome.
Brown Turner Ross Limited
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944203292 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.