Digital Marketer Apprentice Elixir Garden Supplies Ltd
With a focus on the management and continued development of our existing website and leading sales channel accounts you will develop the skills required in a busy multi-talented e-commerce office to be successful in the fast evolving online retail sector.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Nov 2021
23 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Learn how to create quality product listings
- Be actively involved in the continual development of new and existing product inventories across sales channels
- Produce product data pricing spread sheets
- Research product descriptions, images and pricing to insure engaging, accurate and competitive product information is displayed across sales channels
- Display ability and confidence to identify issues, self-manage projects and workloads
- Learn how to use SEO analytics and sales reports to maximise our interface with the customer
- Maintain the continual enhancement of product images and descriptions
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to produce quality descriptive writing
- Ability to create spreadsheets using formulas
- Ability to build a good understanding of product knowledge
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Experience or interest in some software programming HTML, PHP, CSS
- Experience or interest in working with Photoshop or similar
- Experience or interest in E-Commerce and related sales channels
- Experience or interest in Website development or Web design
- Positive ethic and reliable approach to work
- Excellent team working skills, ability to receive constructive feedback and share experience
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English and IT
A full-time position may become available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Elixir garden supplies is an internet based garden and horticultural supplier with a unit based on Westgate Road, easily accessible via public transport from Lancaster, Morecambe and surrounding areas.
The company have an excellent reputation and have worked with the college previously in taking on apprentices.
The work environment is energetic and the owners are keen to develop the abilities of the staff and are always happy to expand on new ideas and ways of working.
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Mhairi MacVicar 01524521483 email@example.com
Level 3 Marketing Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Relevant training will be provided through Lancaster & Morecambe College. Subject to attending an Apprenticeship Preparation Training Session here at Lancaster & Morecambe College.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.