Business Admin Apprentice SMART LEARNER LTD
A Business Admin Apprentice is required to work for a well-established driving school based in the Holbrooks area of Coventry.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
23 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Supporting learners to book/pay/ amend their lessons
- Liaise with Instructors and learners to co-ordinate diaries
- Produce Monthly Reports
- Deal face to face, telecoms and computer communications with internal and external customers
- Support Smartlearner in day to day activities
- Support Smartlearners stand alone charity BYLC
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills especially spoken English
- Reliable with good time-keeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Friendly and helpful
- Team player
- GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above in maths and English or equivalent
Good future prospects for the right candidate depending on attitude and performance during the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You may be asked to attend events at other locations with SmartLearner/BYLC on occasions.
About the employer
SmartLearner Driving School was founded in 2004 by its founder, Narinder Sandhu operating as a sole trader delivering practical driving tuition to anyone over the age of 16 years a with provisional driving license predominately within the Coventry area of the West Midlands as a result of industry demand within this geographical area and lack of driving instructors. After a few years of building the company brand, the company began to add to its product portfolio by introducing recruitment and training of approved driving instructors (ADI’s) and the introduction services to students through local franchisee agreements with ADIs changing the status of the company to a limited company.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College Coventry
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training will be provided
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.