Nursery Assistant Apprentice Alphabet Lanes Nursery & Pre School Ltd
To support the staff team to ensure the smooth running of the setting, with regard to all health and safety matters affecting the children in your care.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Dec 2021
23 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Contribute to good standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the Nursery
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as may be determined by the trainee's supervisor from time to time
- The trainee's duties must at all times be carried out in compliance with the nursery's Equal Opportunities policy
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times
- To be aware of all emergency and fire evacuation procedures
- To understand that as part of training you will be required to move to other parts of the nursery
- To be flexible in hours and duties in order to meet the needs and requirements of the nursery
- Attend College and completing assignments on time
- To attend team meetings and imputing ideas
- Under supervision, provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
Requirements and prospects
- Team work
- Team player
- GCSEs at 4/C in maths and English Language or above preferable (or equivalent)
- Further training and potential full-time employment
About the employer
Hello and welcome to Alphabet Lanes Nursery & Pre-School. We are a setting that welcomes everyone. We strive to put children we work with and their families first. Alphabet Lanes Nursery and Pre-school is a co-operative team that listens and communicates in the most beneficial way; by being a reliable hard working team. Alphabet Lanes started in 2012 with a free group for young mothers in the West Norwood area by providing a free early years activity group. The sessions were funded by the Big Lottery and were used to support parents and carers to play with their children and encourage positive parenting. The group later developed into a full time early years provision.
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Sam Keeble 07495 553353 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare Level 3 NVQ and functional skills in English and Maths if required.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.