Apprentice Sales Co-Ordinator MIDLANDS ASSET FINANCE LIMITED
Midlands Asset Finance Limited are looking to recruit 2 Apprentice Sales Co-Ordinators. Join this busy and growing team as an integral part of the administrative support for the wider team.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
23 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with the sales support team to ensure you obtain “Right First Time”, (RFT), and documentation. To also be able to prepare RFT client documentation, (where required, as support to the sales support team)
- Send completed documentation to funders to ensure transactions are paid out as required
- Have responsibility for ensuring all original, client-signed documentation is sent to funders’ quickly and efficiently
- Work in accordance with relevant policies and practices required by the banking teams that we work with
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with each funder’s process requirements and sent out in a timely fashion
- Liaise with suppliers to organise sales invoices and check these for accuracy when received
- Import data from various sources, both manually and via CSV files, ensuring accuracy in the CRM platform
- Ensure CRM platform is accurate and up-to date by using a variety of methods to capture data and changes in data
- Ensure data records are correctly allocated within the CRM platform to other users.
- Ad-Hoc administration support
- Provide ‘unparalleled service’ with passion and commitment to impress our customers, business partners, employees, and wider stakeholders
- Help the office to run efficiently and effectively
- Have responsibility for answering the phone and impressing our clients on initial contact to help us deliver outstanding customer service
Applicants may be required to attend a Skills Assessment Session with West Notts College as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and building rapport
- Ability to consistently deliver a high standard of customer service
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Genuine interest in the sector
- A keen ‘team player’
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
West Notts College has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your Specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding.
Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled.
About the employer
We’re looking for someone to join our ever-growing company as part of the sales support team.
As a company, we help other businesses with their purchases by arranging finance for them – whether that’s for a new truck, trailer or tractor.
We have a team of relationship managers that look after these businesses, but we need someone to be part of the team that looks after them.
Within the role, you will assist the relationship managers in their documentation needs, administrative support and a variety of other tasks.
At MAF, we have what we call for an ‘appetite for yes’ – that’s not a company slogan, it’s an ethos, and it’s something that we look for in all of our employees.
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 07957 543881 Laura.Brown@wnc.ac.uk
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Working with your work based mentor and your college assessor, you will learn and develop valuable new skills that will enhance your professional competency.
You will work on tasks that support your understanding of various business aresincluding finance, documentation and reporting and project management.
You will collate your work using an e-portfolio (OneFile) which helps you to contain your programme evidence, learning journals and off-the-job calculations.
After a specified period of learning, you and your employer will agree with your training provider that you have developed sufficiently to enter the 'Gateway' and that your End Point Assessment can be booked.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.