Accounts Assistant Apprentice Rehncy Shaheen
We are looking for a driven and determined accounts apprentice to join the team and help with the accounts processes whilst studying at our college. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
22 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Daily SAGE transaction posting
- Daily update of bank accounts to SAGE
- Submitting utility provider data
- Invoice preparation
- SAGE journal posting
- Production of reports for the fundraising team
- Management of internal ordering system and payment authorisation
- Management of business diary, including renewals and subscriptions
Requirements and prospects
- Must have excellent computer skills (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organisational abilities and consistent attention to detail
- Be discreet with all confidential company information
- Able to follow instructions, as well as learn and work using own initiative
- The ability to work in a team confidently and as an individual
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 6 GCSEs A* - C/9 - 4 (Must have an A/7-B/6 or higher in maths and English) or equivalents
- Studying towards accounting qualifications (Preferable)
- Experience is not essential, full training will be provided
- Full time employment and progression onto further qualifications
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Rehncy Shaheen are one of the leading accountancy firms. We are an established practice with over 30 years experience in the Profession. We are based in Greenford and Colindale and have clients from a much wider area encompassing the UK and overseas. We provide our services to many types of businesses including start-ups and small companies through to medium and large enterprises.
The Training Place
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Training Place Of Excellence Limited
Brunilda Aliaj 07496141960 email@example.com
- Accounts or finance assistant level 2 apprenticeship standard
If you do not have any AAT qualifications, you will begin with AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting, designed to provide students with a practical understanding to accounts and finance. This qualification is ideal for anyone who wants to start a professional career in accounting. If you already have an AAT Level 2 or Level 3 qualification, we will give you the option to progress and study the next level up.
You can earn up to 15% more than unqualified staff. This is the ideal route if you're looking to go straight into the industry or progress into ACCA or ICAEW.
This qualification is tutor led with scheduled exams and we have daytime and evening sessions and distance learning for remote learning.
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.