Digital Marketer & Admin Officer Apprentice ALFA ECHARGE LTD
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice Digital Marketer and Office Admin role with Alfa Power, a record-breaking and award-winning Electrical Charge Point Operator company based in Leeds.
Closing date: 22 Nov 2021
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
22 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Within the apprenticeship, you will be studying towards completing a Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship, while helping the company grow by managing day to day tasks including running the social media, the upkeep of the website, liaising with customers, clients and engineers, report generating as well as handling important and relevant documents.
Duties may include:
- Generating and completing the relevant documents required for the b2b/ b2c transaction of the installation of EV systems
- Maintain client contact through regular updates
- Generate statistics along with report writing
- Be proactive in gaining the knowledge of products and services delivered by the business
- Answer customer queries of products and services offered by the business
- Any other ad-hoc duties required to support the business needs
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a passion for the motor industry, as well as understanding the importance of the introduction of electric vehicles within today’s society
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- To have competent computer skills including sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, and Outlook etc.
- Have a strong knowledge of all social media platforms
- A hard-working professional individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail
- An aptitude for thinking on your feet and problem-solving
- An interest in the EV industry/basic electrical understanding is advantageous
- To have the ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- An organised and methodical approach
- Able to prioritise own workload, to meet the requirements of the business
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Motivated and self-driven
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- To have a friendly and professional telephone manner along with the confidence to talk to various consumers
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent including English Language and maths.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
About the employer
Alfa Group is a growing modern agile business with an exceptionally diverse portfolio of products and services. Alfa Power is a subsidiary of the group working to create a strong footprint of Electronic Vehicles (EV) charge points throughout the UK.
ALFA ECHARGE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Lauren Fletcher 01133500333 email@example.com
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.