Apprentice Administrator WILLERBY LIMITED
Willerby are looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for the admin and customer service for the company.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
22 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Organise, produce, and maintain accurate records and systems for area of work
- Dealing and responding to either internal or external customers via phone / email etc.
- Handling of potentially sensitive and confidential information
- Produce any relevant paperwork and collateral for department and stakeholder use
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format
- Other duties as assigned and deemed appropriate to the role
- Providing specific admin duties to support either, HR, Payroll, Health & Safety, Customer Care, Sales, or Production
Requirements and prospects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills, with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of most Microsoft Office packages
- Helpful and positive attitude in a busy environment
- Able to project a respectable and professional image
- Ability to maintain a calm approach and work effectively under pressure
- An enthusiastic & friendly approach to work
- Must be willing to listen & learn
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Good positive, friendly attitude
- Organised & focused approach
- Pleasant & confident manner
- Willing to learn and develop
- Strong team player
- Very accurate
- Happy to help
No formal qualifications are required but you must have the ability to complete the Apprenticeship and Functional Skills (if applicable).
Opportunity to advance in the workplace or go onto higher-level education.
About the employer
In our seventy-fifth year, Willerby has been the UK’s largest manufacturer of holiday homes and lodges. We love designing practical and beautiful homes for parks not only in the UK but also across the world.
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hull Business Training Centre
Mya Buckingham 01482 211714 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will be required to attend a half-day session at the Training Centre where you will work towards any functional skills that you have to take and the technical element. The Apprenticeship will be carried out at the workplace by taking evidence from your job.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.