Community Relationship Specialist - Customer Service Apprentice (Axies Digital) Futures for Business Ltd
Digital marketing is not simply about creating beautiful content and posting on social media platforms. Its about forming relationships whilst improving your approach at every stage of the journey. We will provide development with practical experience of using LinkedIn connection building, starting conversations and developing opportunities.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2021
£18,000.00 - £23,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Nov 2021
22 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We will provide development with practical experience of using LinkedIn connection building, starting conversations and developing business opportunities.
You will get to see if you have the natural skills to become a master networker / community builder through the Volta Blue environment.
The programme will give you the opportunity to develop soft skills, e.g confidence, communication, adapting conversation styles, in a supportive and forward looking environment. Digital platforms are an opportunity to spark conversations and be able to convert into physical interactions such as video calls to understand the business challenges of individuals.
You will develop an approach to understand the psychology and behaviours of business leaders to form business relationships and invite individuals to Volta Blue. This developments the community and allows Axies Digital to further develop relationships with the business leaders.
Other ongoing tasks:
- Supporting the sales team
- Problem Solving & Research
- Occassional video calls
- Attend occasional Volta Blue sessions
Key Tasks Performed
It is a prerequisite for team members to update their LinkedIn profile to indicate being part of the Axies Digital team within the banner, title, description and work history.
Develop a presence for Axies Digital within business circles:
- Connecting with established business decision makers on LinkedIn.
- Building rapport and exploring their business challenges
- Invite them to Volta Blue
- Gain feedback of their session and encourage individuals to share with their personal network
- Attend business networking video calls. Provide Marketing insights within circles to develop personal marketing authority. Connect with individuals on LinkedIn
- Develop opportunities to have one to one video calls to understand business challenge and provide business solutions based on understanding
- Research into industries (Small & Big) and take interest to develop local business economy
Requirements and prospects
- Passionate about forming business relationships and learning about their journey and current business challenges
- Inspired to developing the Volta Blue community in the form of masterminding
- Demonstrates understanding and perspective towards marketing
- Strong writing, listening and communication abilities
- Interest in psychology and business behaviour
- Takes self initiative to produce relevant work inline with their responsibilities
- Self confident and comfortable to find opportunities to make marketing improvements
- Business commercial awareness and enjoys learning economics
- Inquisitiveness towards client’s business
- Curiosity of the progress and development of the digital marketing industry seeking high standard frameworks
- GCSE’s English & maths A-C / 8-4 or equivalent
- (Or equivalent)
- Higher Education - Marketing
- This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing company in a role that will drive Axies Digital Group Volta Blue Business Network. Axies Digital Group is a dynamic organisation that look after their employees with a social events, team away days and a flexible approach to working patterns
About the employer
Welcome to the Axies Digital Group. We offer advanced enriched training and development designed to enhance hard skills within marketing whilst developing your soft skills. At Axies Digital we believe the power of digital marketing is to form deep relationships to form a community who share values. This is supplemented by learning and understanding through data to segment groups to ideal products and services. All of our projects are led with developing relationships at the heart of them. We don’t believe value is created overnight but does take constant effort over time. Our most successful project is Volta Blue. This is a business community of masterminders which consists of over 850 highly engaged business leaders. All sharing knowledge and experience to form authentic relationships. You will learn how to form professional relationships on LinkedIn, and learn directly from a practicing digital marketers specialising in relationship building.
Futures for Business Ltd
Additional location information
FUTURES ADVICE, SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FUTURES ADVICE, SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Tim Harcorn 07483120938 Tim.Hancorn@futuresforbusiness.com
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Employers systems
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.