Apprentice Level 3 General Administrator Gb Travel Group Ltd
Due to continued success, we are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to support our experienced Operations Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in the travel industry, and with continued growth there will be an opportunities for career progression with us in the coming years.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Sales Team and Ops Manager with office admin
- Ensuring bookings are correct as per clients requests
- Booking of transport(coaches, trains, ferry’s, flights)
- Booking accommodation
- Invoicing clients for payment
- Ensuring suppliers are paid correctly
As a great deal of the tours we arrange are sports related, the opportunity would be a great fit for someone who has a keen interest in sports.
Requirements and prospects
- Good Literacy and Numeracy
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Work well in a team and independently
- Comfortable using Microsoft office
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Interest in travel and sport would be an advantage
- GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at grades C/4 or above
- Travel and Tourism qualification would be an advantage but not essential
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, for the right candidate, there is the possibilty of securing a full time position.
Things to consider
Please consider travel arrangements prior to applying for this role.
About the employer
We are a Travel Company based near Chester le Street, we specialise in arranging tailor made tours and excursions for Schools and Colleges around the UK. Established in 1999, we offer a wealth of experience and expertise which makes us a trusted partner to our clients.
Gb Travel Group Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derwentside College
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team 01207 585 914 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.