Digital Marketing Apprenticeship OUTSOURCED SALES & MARKETING LIMITED
This role involves supporting our web team with website design, SEO, Social media marketing, and all other forms of digital marketing, as well as undertaking typical business admin responsibility.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2021
22 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
If you're interested in marketing communications and like to keep abreast of new trends and developments, consider a career as a digital marketer.
Key areas include:
- Web design; designing, launching, and managing websites
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results
Some of the responsibilities may include:
- Building new websites for SME businesses
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
Requirements and prospects
A keen interest in digital marketing including areas such as:
- Web design
- Graphic design
- Social media
- Organised and punctual
- Highly motivated
- Problem solvers
- Out of the box thinkers
- Bubbly personality
GCSE maths and English Grades C/4 + or equivalent.
Full-time employment with OSAM if apprenticeship is successful.
We also have various incentives and bonus schemes on offer.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a small web design company that builds cost effective websites for small to medium sized companies. We also offer various marketing tools to these companies so they can be found on the internet as well as social media.
OUTSOURCED SALES & MARKETING LIMITED
Greater Brighton Metropolitan
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Greater Brighton Metropolitan
Aimee Weston 01903273735 email@example.com
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
Apprentices are allocated a Tutor, who visits the apprentice in the workplace every four weeks.
The apprenticeship is made up of the following:
- Standard (Level 2, 3, or 4) – this is where the apprentice demonstrates they have the knowledge, behaviours and skills to meet the criteria of the standard.
- Functional Skills – if required, are delivered at the college and are made up of English (Reading, Writing, and Speaking & Listening) and maths.
Assessment of this qualification will be by an “Synoptic End Point Assessment” and will be graded “Pass” or “Distinction”.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.