Apprentice Digital Marketing Administrator 10XTECH LIMITED
This is a brand-new position as we look to strengthen our brand, the successful candidate will join our tight knitted vibrant start up company. You will have an opportunity to dive into all our social media accounts and write and share interesting content. As we continue to take on new clients, we are looking to develop our social side at 10X Tech!
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
£138.60 to £267.30
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Market research
- Content writing
- Administration work
- Managing and posting social media
- Interacting digitally with clients and engaging with candidates.
- Advert writing
- Competitive salary with bonus and monthly team building activities, achievers. Good progression, work hard, play hard! Pay rise after monthly probation
Requirements and prospects
- Good interpersonal skills, Punctuality, good grammar and good written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and likes to have fun but can also assist the team with admin tasks when needed. Team player
- Maths & English A to C or equivalent
- Full time permanent position with progession routes to Level 4 marketing
About the employer
We differentiate ourselves by combining our deep recruitment expertise with pioneering service and solutions. Rather than a one size fits all solution, we offer bespoke services tailored to your needs.
The Growth Company
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Solutions Ltd
Nikki Perry 07789979329 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Marketer Level 3 including maths & English at C/4 equivalent
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.