Digital Marketing Apprentice DESIGN AND BUILD PUBLISHING LTD
Are you looking to start your career within Digital Marketing? We have an exciting opportunity, in Bolton, for the right candidate. This is a chance to develop your skills and gain valuable on the job experience while working towards an accredited qualification in Digital Marketing.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 28.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be working with a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts, working together to design and implement creative marketing campaigns. You will have responsibility within the marketing budget as well as analysing and reporting on the results of all marketing activities. You’ll need to know content marketing inside out and have an eye for which content should be destined for each platform. As Content Marketing Executive, your main goals will be centred around driving traffic and monitoring site engagement, in order to increase the flow of visitors as well as improving SEO.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Social Manage business social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
- Develop and maintain social media profiles for the business build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Develop new ideas to promote the business using social media/website
- Online presence
- Carry out search engine optimisation
- SEO activities to increase website traffic
- Maintain the company website content
- Image editing - cropping, resizing, other Photoshop work
- Manage and update the company website to promote the company and products
Requirements and prospects
- 1 years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Advertising is preferable (not essential)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and website analytics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Videography/photography skills (preferable)
- Video/photo editing skills
- Good spelling, grammar, writing and numeracy skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Copywriting and proofreading skills
- Well organised
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strategic thinking
- Keen learner
- Mature approach
- Highly creative with analytical abilities
- Confident telephone manner
- Understanding of sales and promoting brands
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to listen and participate in discussions
- Ability to prioritise and cope with deadlines
- Able to work using own initiative
- Desire to learn
- Able to work well within a team
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Full-time employment opportunity and future career development is on offer as reward for the right candidate.
So what are you waiting for? If you like a challenge and want to build your digital marketing and customer service experience with a fun growing brand and young team, then this role is for you!
Things to consider
This is a fast-tracked, advanced Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship, some self-study will be required in workplace.
Safeguarding, Prevent & Equal Opportunities:
- Let Me Play, LMP Education and Sporting Education are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all
- We are equally committed to safer recruitment policies, safeguarding, the prevent duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and adults
- To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers
About the employer
Design and Build UK was established in 2010 and has an ever growing database of loyal readers who have been organically subscribing over the last decade.
The struggles which the construction industry has with converting from traditional marketing to digital marketing is getting ever more obvious as digital advertising moves on like lightening and the confidence of directors and marketing managers, has yet to be built. We combat these concerns by publishing a hard copy of Design and Build UK as well as an online version which can be tracked and measured like modern forms of marketing, bridging the gap.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Abi 07562649207 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.