Recycling General Operative Apprentice EFFECTIVE CONSUMABLE SOLUTIONS (UK) LIMITED
The Recycling Operative will be working at ECS in the copier industry, receiving inbound collections, sorting, cleaning, treating cartridges for reuse and resale.
Closing date: 24 Dec 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Jan 2022
22 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Recycling Operative will be working in the copier industry.
- Receiving inbound collections
- Sorting, cleaning and treating cartridges for reuse
- Resaling them as a new sustainable product
- Learning health and safety principles
- Working as team member
- Manual handling
- Using compressors and LEV extractors to clean and prepare for refilling of empty cartridges
- Shredding unusable plastics
Requirements and prospects
- Good worker
- Willing to progress at ECS
- Be able to work with others in a similar role
GCSE or equivalents at 3/D in maths & English or above - Desirable.
Permanant post with ECS after completing the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Axia Solutions Limited
Ellie Rowland 01782572777 email@example.com
- Waste Resource Operative L2
- Maths & English Functional Skills L1
Waste resource operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.