Digital Marketing Apprentice Atomic Multimedia Consultants Ltd
Are you hardworking and passionate about online marketing? Do you love the idea of joining some of the brightest minds in digital? Are you interested in furthering your career prospects? Apply today - This apprenticeship with delivered with Babington.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Nov 2021
20 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Supporting with planning, implementing and reporting on the performance of SEO campaigns
- Helping to identify areas for improvement on clients’ websites (SEO, UX) and working together with design/dev team to implement required changes
- Performing technical SEO audits/backlink audits
- Performing keyword research and competitor analysis
- Help research and briefing content to be published on clients’ websites
- Working alongside the development team to implement technical recommendations
- Implementing the SEO strategy, including but not limited to on-page and off-site optimisation
- Staying up to date with latest Google algorithm and SEO best practice guidelines
- Planning, building and executing organic and paid social media strategy for a number of UK based clients across various sectors
- Assisting with generating, editing, scheduling, publishing and sharing relevant quality content across various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc) with a view to increasing reach, engagement, number of followers, and driving business goals such as leads and sales
- Support analysing relevant social metrics, adding insight and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns across social platforms
- Ensuring compliance with Social Media best practice and continued quality of the content
- Working closely with the SEO team to make sure the Social Media strategy aligns with the SEO and wider Digital Marketing strategy
- Conducting regular competitor research to ensure our clients’ social media strategy remains ahead of the competition and in line with best practice and latest trends
Requirements and prospects
- Good written English
- Some knowledge of paid search and general marketing objectives
- Good commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising products would be beneficial
- Confident and articulate
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
- Good problem solver – can connect the dots between elements and derive a conclusion
- Organised and ethical
GCSE at grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent including maths and English.
Full time role for the right candidate.
About the employer
Atomic is a digital marketing agency with over 20 years heritage in search marketing and web design.
With offices located in Nottingham our amazing team specialise in analytics and insight, organic and paid search, display advertising, conversion rate optimisation, social media, content marketing, and web design and development.
The company works with brands including JCB, Rolls Royce and Vodafone, as well as many smaller category leaders across various sectors.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.