Apprentice Property Manager ASCEND ESTATES LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Management Apprentice to join the thriving property company, Ascend Estates Limited. Based in Sale, Manchester, this role has a variety of duties, and you will learn from experienced colleagues and tutors about the world of property management.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
20 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Property Management Apprentice will be responsible for assisting with all general property management administration tasks.
Duties may include:
- Supporting the team of Property Managers
- Liaising with local authorities and energy suppliers regarding tenancies
- Answering tenant enquiries regarding any aspect of their tenancy
- Drafting and processing renewal tenancy agreements
- Managing tenants move out process including the deposit return
- Instructing contractors to carry out both small and large works to rental properties
- Building rapport with contractors and managing on going works to ensure they are completed in a timely manner, keeping tenants updated at all times
Previous experience of the above tasks is not essential as full training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Presentable, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
The aim will be a permanent role within Property Management upon completion.
About the employer
Ascend Estates are a Property Management and Estate Agency. They have a great company culture, that is fast paced and exciting. With lots of company growth there are a lot of opportunities to progress within the firm. They are a dynamic and vibrant team, in a very friendly and sociable environment. Furthermore, they have won gold in the ESTAS awards – for the last 4 years.
ASCEND ESTATES LTD
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Apprentice Academy
Sam Willcock 0161 200 1673 email@example.com
- Level 3 Housing/Property Management Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.