Business Administration Apprentice U Power
This is an exciting opportunity to join our established team as an Apprentice Business Administrator in a busy and proactive office. The work is varied, from assisting other members of the team, dealing with various client matters to completing various administrative functions.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
24 Nov 2021
20 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and internal systems
- Maintain office systems - organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Order input and invoicing
- Data input
- Liaising with customers
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Respond to such other tasks as may be required which are consistent with the duties and responsibilities of the post
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Use of initiative
- Team player who is able to work upon own initiative
- Be a keen practical and theoretical learner who acts responsibly at all times
- Able to complete work related and college tasks competently and in a timely fashion
- Friendly and approachable
- Confident communicator
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Hard working
- Reliable and trustworthy
GCSE grades A*-C (4-9) in maths and English - or equivalent qualifications, including Functional Skills.
This will hopefully lead to a full-time permanent position within the growing organisation.
Things to consider
From time to time you may be asked to complete other tasks required within the organisation. Full training will be provided for any additional tasks by the company.
This apprenticeship may incorporate day release at one of our campuses for functional skills classes and for training on specialist skills and knowledge.
Applicants must be aware that they will be required to attend an Information Advice and Guidance session at one of our Campuses (Tamworth, Lichfield, Cannock Chase Skills and Innovation Centre, or Rodbaston) in order to progress further in this vacancy. During the session, candidates must complete baseline assessments and will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the qualification.
About the employer
U-Power UK is based on Eastern Avenue in Lichfield, we are an Italian company and the largest manufacturer of PPE, safety footwear and workwear, in Europe. We pride ourselves on our design and innovation.
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Staffordshire College
Apprenticeships Team 0300 456 2424 Apprenticeships@southstaffs.ac.uk
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Knowledge, skill and behaviours included in the apprenticeship standard
- Functional skills Level 2 in maths and English
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.