Business Administration Apprentice Peak Cashflow
The business is on a growth trajectory and we are seeking an Apprentice Business Administrator to support the increase in client numbers and funds advanced.
Closing date: 09 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Inputting debtor payments to invoice finance system
- Allocating debtor payments on invoice finance system
- Checking and posting invoice and credit note notifications to invoice finance system
- Dealing with client and debtor queries via email and telephone
- Liaising with colleagues relating to Debtor Funding Limits
- Setting up debtors on invoice finance system3
Requirements and prospects
- A desire to obtain a wide knowledge and operational understanding of invoice finance including factoring and invoice discounting.
- Standard software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly numerate and accurate with strong analytical skills
- Ability to exercise initiative in carrying out the role
- Ability to work unsupervised after receiving appropriate traning
- Strong organisational skills
- Desire to learn new skills and take on responsibility when required
- Ability to communicate effectively
A good standard of maths and English is desirable.
Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Peak Cashflow Limited is an independent invoice finance company providing factoring and invoice discounting facilities to SME businesses throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.