Business Administration Apprentice Protec
Protec are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the department with general administration tasks.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the department with general administration tasks.
- Working through your day-to-day activities within the department, ensuring they are dealt with and accounted for in the appropriate timeframe
- Working as a team towards the achievement of all activities being completed within the department, regardless of current individual workload
- Resolving customer queries, order processing, delivery issues with a high degree of accuracy on time
- Providing feedback to the Customer Service Manager with issues or complaints that need escalating
- Offering feedback to the Customers Service Manager with opportunities to build training and development around
- Ensure quotations are handled with in a certain time frame (20 minutes)
- Where applicable, ensure that personalisation for the customer is stuck to using the tools (Salesforce) provided to build rapport with customer base
- Work closely with the other departments
- To maintain all the Company’s equipment to a high standard and to maintain a high level of personal standards
- To carry out any additional and reasonable request made by the Company
- To constantly strive to improve through self development
Requirements and prospects
- High level of attention to detail
- Objective driven with a key focus on the job at hand
- Must have a high level of numeracy and literacy
- Demonstrate a willingness to contribute and progress within the role by going the extra mile
- Be able to multitask and work to a consistently high standard through a varied work load
- A team player and problem solver
- Thinks, speaks and always acts positively and with enthusiasm
GCSE qualification in maths and English or equivalent.
Customer Service Administrator/Executive.
About the employer
UK's leading manufacturer & supplier to temporary protection materials.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.