Administration Support Apprentice DARWIN WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
The successful applicant will play a key role as an administration support apprentice at Darwin Wealth Management. The role will be focused on supporting clients and colleagues and managing general business practice.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
22 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties to include but not limited to:
- Answering all enquiries and correspondence in a timely manner via; email and telephone
- Providing administrative support to clients and colleagues
- Preparing new business and client review packs
- Producing accurate client portfolio statements
- Processing forms and literature received from providers
- Accurate data inputting on the CRM system
- Producing reports from CRM to analyse data
- Calendar management
- Keeping up to date with current regulations around Anti-Money Laundering procedures and ensuring they are followed at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team worker
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise workload
Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A*- C/9-4 ideally including mathematics and English or equivalent.
There is the opportunity to stay at Darwin Wealth Management on a full-time, permanent basis upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This vacancy is being managed by SBC Training on behalf of this company. By submitting your application, you are consenting to allow SBC Training and the employer to contact you in connection with your application. Your details will not be shared with third parties.
About the employer
Darwin Wealth Management Ltd is a qualified firm set up in 2005. With a client-centred approach, we aspire to be Shropshire’s premier fee-based Personal Financial Planning practice.
SBC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SBC Training Limited
Emily Challender 01743 454810 Emily@sbc-training.co.uk
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Apprentices will gain experience in managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours – Learners and employers will have a range of options to select from that cover each knowledge module of the apprenticeship standard.
Functional Skills - These provide practical skills to help gain the most out of work, education and everyday life. Learners will complete written and online tests.
End point assessment - The End Point Assessment is the final stage of the apprenticeship. It comprises written and practical tests as well as a professional dialogue and interview.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.