Apprentice EYFS Ashfield Park Primary School
An apprentice will help supervise children in all activities in the classroom / playground and lunchtime as directed by the class teacher. EYFS includes working in Nursery and KS1.
Closing date: 23 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
24 Nov 2021
20 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Supervising children during snacks / lunchtime
- Reading stories, interacting with other activities set by the teacher
- Taking small groups as directed by the teacher
- Setting out the classroom / tidying away
- Limited communication with parents / carers
- Some administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication at children and adult level
- Ability to take direction
- Kind / caring / patient
- Motivated/able to use your own initiative
- Punctual and reliable
Maths and English GCSE (or the equivalent).
Potential FT or PT role in this school or another setting, although there is no guarantee of a post on completion of training.
Things to consider
Please consider how you will travel to and from the place of work on a daily basis
Please be aware this apprenticeship is term time only.
About the employer
Ashfield Park Primary School is a 2-form entry school providing education from Nursery (age 3) to 11 years.
We are a fully inclusive school located in the market town of Ross-on-Wye.
We are a large inclusive school situated in the most wonderful grounds in Ross-on-Wye. We are seen by many who visit as a happy, caring and vibrant school that strives to nurture strong achievement and success for all.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
- Level 2 Early Years Practitoner
- Any Job Specific Training (as required)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.