Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Dutton International Ltd
As the Recruitment Resourcer, you will be joining an excellent, dynamic well established and dedicated fun team who specialise in placing quality candidates within the construction industry and provide complete recruitment solutions to our clients across London and Essex.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
20 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate Resourcing
- Compliance checking
- General admin duties
- Liaising with Senior consultants
- Assisting the Sales/Recruitment team
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent phone manner
- Proactive and forward thinking (able to think outside the box)
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Good verbal and written skills
GCSE / entry level (or the equivalent).
Progression on to the next level of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Dutton Recruitment is one of the UK's longest established and most successful recruitment groups. With offices nationwide, a brand new branch in Holland, and projects globally - We are Recruitment!
Our scope of supply is maintained through eleven key operating divisions, each qualified to support their industry. Far from a, “generic recruiter,” we are at the forefront of personnel services throughout the industries we serve.
Since our formation in 1982, Dutton Recruitment has grown into one of the UK’s leading providers of quality personnel to specific industries, ranging from Nursing and Medical, to Construction, to IT.
With offices nationwide, and a brand new office in Holland, Dutton Recruitment has established an enviable reputation within the recruitment industry as an innovative company that specialises in providing a bespoke service to its clients, throughout the UK and worldwide.
Dutton International Ltd
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Luke Reinbach 07849 806033 email@example.com
Working towards completing the Recruitment Resourcer L2 our delivery plan will include
Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation.
02. Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete.
03. Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio - as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes.
04. Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm.
05. Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in.
06. Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.