Apprentice Business Administrator WS Transportation Ltd
Duties include offering administrative support across the organisation and aiding other users helping to trouble shoot common issues, whilst escalating and managing the more serious incidents as they arise. Additionally, you will help shape and define the processes that the business will follow to operate more smoothly.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Nov 2021
20 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Key accountabilities will include:
- 1st line administration of System Support through email and telephone channels
- Answering, screening, and recording of service issues into internal ticketing system
- Assisting users throughout the business by offering advice and/or applying known fixes to common issues
- Liaising with third party suppliers when needed for more complex issues
- Supporting continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating process
- Contributes to team effort by completing general administrative tasks as and when required to support the operation
- Engage with specific projects and offer administrative support as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Out-going with professional attitude and appearance
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to listen and derive key information
- Highly Organised
- High Attention to detail
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite desirable
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills
- A positive, can do attitude
- Ability to multi-task
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Possible employment in a full-time capacity.
Things to consider
- This role is across two locations: Appleton and Runcorn
- This role involves working on a computer
About the employer
WS Transportation provides central support for a large group of logistics businesses. This support covers all areas of logistics industry including areas such core planning systems, tracking and tachograph systems, payroll systems, central finance, HR and much more.
WS Transportation Ltd
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Pamela Clegg 01925494348 PClegg@wvr.ac.uk
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Day release.
This will involve a 12-week period of day release at college and a further ongoing day release for completion of qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.