Customer Service/Admin Apprentice WATER TEMP SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Water Temp Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join their company. This role will be varied and offers excellent prospects for the right candidate.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
19 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include the following:
- Taking calls and logging job details
- Tasking jobs to sub-contractors
- Formulating information and logging on our job reporting system
- Checking invoices
- Logging invoice costings etc on to our software
- Formulating and editing spreadsheets
Requirements and prospects
- Have strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be keen to work and learn new skills.
- Be focused and proactive.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
About the employer
Water Temps Solutions are a business that provide Plumbing, heating and drainage solutions on a national basis.
WATER TEMP SOLUTIONS LIMITED
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 210093 email@example.com
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.