Business Admin Level 3 Apprentice COBURN MCKENNA LIMITED
Coburn McKenna Chartered Accountants are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join their expanding company. Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
19 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Coburn McKenna Chartered Accountants are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual with good personal and communication skills, the ability to show initiative and be successful in a competitive working environment.
The role will include, but not restricted to:
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional, efficient manner, taking and forwarding messages when necessary
- Opening, sorting and routing incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail
- Recording details of all incoming and outgoing mail using the online postal register
- Operating office machines such as the photocopier, scanner and facsimile
- Photocopying, collating and distributing documents for staff across the organisation
- Preparing and filing documents accurately and promptly
- Maintaining and updating the filing system
- Archiving of files and paperwork
- Greeting and meeting visitors
- Basic IT skills
Requirements and prospects
- Work well under pressure
- Be outgoing with friendly disposition
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Have a desire to learn all aspects of Business and Administration
- Be well presented at all times
- Be punctual
- Be able to work well in a team
- Have a willingness to learn all aspects of Business and Administration
- Have the confidence to use own initiative
GCSE maths and English A-C/7-4 (or equivalent) preferred, but not essential.
Once the full apprenticeship standard is achieved, employees will be ready to further their career and it may be possible to progress to a higher-level apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Coburn McKenna was established by Clair Coburn and Mark McKenna to provide expert accountancy and taxation services to local businesses and individuals. We believe that numbers are only ever part of your story, and we work with our clients to gain a full understanding of what drives you – and your business. As a young practice we are committed to embracing technology in a way that benefits our clients; saving you time and money and allowing you to get back to doing what you do best. Sometimes things get technical, but as much as possible we try to stay away from business jargon. This friendly approach is a key part of what we do.
JARVIS TRAINING MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jarvis Training Management Ltd
Ciara Nolan 0151 336 9340 email@example.com
- Level 3 diploma in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills – maths, English and ICT
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.