Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Tower Tots
Tower Tots are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to help plan and implement activities. You will work towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
19 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- To help plan and implement activities suitable for the age range of children in your area, adhering to the EYFS
- Interact with parents and support parent partnerships
- Supporting children’s care routines
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors at all times
- To understand and work to Tower Tots policies and procedures including safeguarding and child protection issues appropriately
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge using an iPad
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Can use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic with a genuine caring nature
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferable.
Employer is looking to further invest in training and development working towards a level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
Consider a travel plan to make sure you can get to the vacancy.
About the employer
Childrens Nursery & Pre School situated in Rainhill.
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens Chamber Limited
Adam Gardam 01744742103 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.