Personal Lines Apprentice Insurance Adviser Alan Boswell Group Limited
Fantastic opportunity to start your career in the Insurance sector with this highly reputable and established company. You will be required to work collaboratively with other teams to help deliver a complete customer service in the personal lines insurance sector,
Closing date: 27 May 2022
£168.35 to £332.50
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
19 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To support and assist the team with day to day tasks of the department
- Maintain a practical working system for general duties
- Provide full administration support in all areas
- Administer information for new and existing customers and assist with the process of renewals or claims for existing customers as directed and ensure the client is kept up to date with progress.
- To ensure all procedures allocated are dealt with promptly
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in accordance with our written guidelines
- To work as a team and promote sales opportunities
Requirements and prospects
- You will be supported with technical knowledge from day one of your role within Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers Ltd
- It is useful to have an understand what insurance is, but we can teach you all the skills you need for this role
- Your personal qualities will be important to us - we want to employ a person, not a robot
- You will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and conscientious
- We would expect you to have a willingness to learn and grow, a passion for succeeding and the desire to start and develop a career within our Company
- A good telephone manner, customer service skills and computer literacy are all desirable, as you will deal with our clients and our internal employees, but we will help you improve these soft skills, along with technical knowledge
GCSE Grades A-C or equivalent in English and Maths.
At the end of your apprenticeship you will remain employed by Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers Ltd and you will discuss with your manager your long term goals and aspirations for continuous development.
Things to consider
Wellbeing includes employee assisted programme, counselling, mental health first aider, mindfulness training, mental health awareness training. Social activities include team and social events, cake days and dress down days.
Holiday 25 days minimum plus 8 bank holidays as they accrue throughout the year, pro rata for part time employees. Opportunity to purchase an extra 3 days, or request up to 3 days unpaid leave.
Life assurance 3 x salary.
Salary exchange Pension (5% employer/3% employee). NI saving for the employer is put into the employee’s pension pot.
Professional subscriptions paid.
Paid sickness for all employees (20 days with discretionary after).
Annual salary review and pay for performance with all employees being paid above the Real Living Wage.
Option to purchase discounted financial services products, private medical insurance and insurance products for yourself and your family.
Incentives to recommend friends and new clients to the Group.
Sponsorship for study and support for professional qualifications.
Car parking (where possible) and support for travel season tickets.
Discount on Theatre Royal, Norwich and membership of Norfolk Wildlife Trust and other suppliers.
Recognition and suggestion schemes.
Community support sponsorship and charity activities through charitable trust.
Service recognition awards.
Ongoing training and CPD, secondments and career support.
Discounts for local providers and legal fees.
About the employer
As an insurance and financial planning group with more than 35 years’ experience, our longevity and reputation are the result of doing things a little differently - of going the extra mile for our clients, for our people and for our communities.
With six offices, our head office in Norwich, and more than 360 members of staff across the group, we’re ideally placed to ensure our clients and their business receive expert advice whenever they need it.
As well as arranging both personal and commercial insurance, we have an ever-evolving portfolio of added-value services, including underwriting, claims handling, loss assessment, risk management, specialist equipment inspection and health and safety consultation.
Alan Boswell Group Limited
About disability confident
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandy Beesla 07341 566130 email@example.com
Insurance Practitioner Level 3
This is an 18 months programme in total, incorporating 15 months on programme learning and 3 months for End Point Assessment. There is a technical qualification attached to this standard which comprises of a mandatory exam of IF1 and then 2 further IF exams. These will be delivered every month via the learner’s trainer; all examinations need to be passed prior to being able to go through Gateway to complete the End Point Assessment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.