Customer Service Apprenticeship ACTIVE BROKERS LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team in a customer service role. You will be part of the sales team building customer relations and carrying out general administration tasks.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
19 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Full training will be provided, and duties increased as experience grows.
It is a busy role with main duties such as:
- Contacting existing customers
- Gaining net promoter score feedback from how their application went
- Maintaining relationships
- Looking to offer conversations with other team members relating to other products
- Updating customer details and CRM system with correct information
- Engaging with new clients
- Engaging with business clients
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate and pays attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
Willing to assist other areas when required.
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent.
The possibility of a permanent position will be offered to the right candidate after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Active Mortgage is an award-winning brokerage, owned and operated by Active Brokers Limited. We specialise in mortgages for the self-employed and business owners.
As experts in this area, we work closely with our clients to assist them in obtaining a mortgage and growing their portfolios. We have built a strategic process that gives our clients the best chance of getting the mortgage that suits them. We call it the ACTIVE framework, and it works time and time again.
We welcome potential candidates with a positive can-do attitude and outlook to join our company and be part of an exciting future.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.