Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice ACTIVE BROKERS LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as a marketing assistant. You will be tasked with creating content, including video editing, image editing and creating posts.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
19 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We’re on the lookout for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Marketing Assistant! Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key support in helping to deliver our marketing strategy, contributing to wider business goals and company growth targets.
- You’ll assist in the Content Marketing Exec in the creation of engaging content, whether that’s snapping photos at events or getting behind the camera to help film videos when required
- Work with our production team to collect story worthy stats for use in case studies and other content
- Providing regular updates and intel on what our competitors are up to (eg. new product/service launches, client wins or losses etc)
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, and Customer Success team, you’ll help map out our customer universe and targets for use in account based marketing activity
- Building templates and lists for email marketing with support from the Marketing Manager and Designer (full training will be provided)
- Create bespoke campaigns
Requirements and prospects
- Video editing, image editing, podcast editing, sales skills, creative writing skills
- Great organisation skills
- A can-do, proactive attitude to life
- Excited about marketing and technology
- Someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and give anything a try
- Agile - we’re a fast-paced company, so you’ll need to be comfortable picking up ad hoc work and changing direction at short notice
- Great attention to detail
- A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent
- A-Levels or equivalent preferred
The possibility of a permanent position will be offered to the right candidate after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Active Mortgage is an award-winning brokerage, owned and operated by Active Brokers Limited. We specialise in mortgages for the self-employed and business owners.
As experts in this area, we work closely with our clients to assist them in obtaining a mortgage and growing their portfolios. We have built a strategic process that gives our clients the best chance of getting the mortgage that suits them. We call it the ACTIVE framework, and it works time and time again.
We welcome potential candidates with a positive can-do attitude and outlook to join our company and be part of an exciting future.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
TheLightBulb will deliver the:
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer apprenticeship standard.
- You will need to attend workshops remotely via Zoom.
- To include 20% off the job training.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.