Commercial Lines Apprentice Account Handler S-Tech Insurance Services Limited
Great opportunity to start your career with this reputable and established company in the Insurance sector. The programme is situated within our Commercial Lines team. However you are likely to also spend some time working in other teams which will expand your knowledge.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2021
£161.70 to £311.85
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Nov 2021
19 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- To support and assist the team with day to day tasks of the department
- Maintain a practical working system for general duties
- Provide full administration support in all areas
- Administer information for new and existing customers and assist with the process of renewals and mid term adjustments
- Ensure all procedures allocated are dealt with promptly
- Provide excellent client service at all times in accordance with our written guidelines
- To work individually and with other members of the team
Requirements and prospects
- You willhave good IT skills and excellent communication skills
- You will have a general interest in the sector and a willingness to learn and grow within the company
- You will be supported with technical knowledge from day one of your role within S-Tech Insurance Services Ltd. It is useful to have an understanding of what insurance is but we can teach you all the skills you will need for this role
- Your personal qualities will be important to us – we want to employ a person, not a robot. You will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and conscientious
- We would expect you to have a willingness to learn and grow, a passion for succeeding and the desire to start and develop a career within our Company
- A good telephone manner, customer service skills and computer literacy are all desirable as you will deal with our clients and our internal employees but we will help you improve these soft skills along with technical knowledge
Grades 7-4/A-C in maths and English or equivalent
At the end of your Apprenticeship you will remain employed by S-Tech Insurance Services Ltd and discussions will take place to understand your long term goals and aspirations for continuous development.
Things to consider
Wellbeing includes employee assisted programme, counselling, mental health first aider, mindfulness training, mental health awareness training.
Holiday 25 days plus 8 days bank holidays as they accrue throughout the year, pro rata for part time employees.
Life assurance 3 x salary.
Salary Exchange Pension (5% employer/3% employee). NI saving for the employer is added to the employee’s pension plan.
Paid sickness for all employees (20 days with discretionary thereafter)
Annual salary review and pay for performance with all employees being paid the Real Living Wage.
Option to purchase discounted financial services products, private medical insurance and general insurance products for you and your family.
Incentives to recommend friends and clients to the Group.
Professional subscriptions paid.
Incentives for study and support for further professional qualifications.
Ongoing training, CPD and career support.
Recognition and suggestion schemes.
Service recognition awards.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
As part of an Insurance and Financial Group with more than 35 years’ experience, our longevity and reputation are the result of doing things a little differently. We will “go the extra mile” for our clients, for our employees and for our communities.
With six offices across the Eastern region, to include Cambridge, and 360 employees within the Group we are ideally placed to ensure our clients receive expert advice whenever they need it.
S-Tech Insurance Services Limited
About disability confident
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandy Beesla 07341566130 email@example.com
Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship which incorporates completing the CII Certificate in Insurance. The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is a professional organisation whose qualifications are recognised throughout the Insurance industry.
Insurance Practisioner Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.