Advanced Beauty Therapy Apprentice XS BEAUTY LIMITED
Advanced Beauty Therapy Apprentice required for Level 3 Standard at Headington spa offering a range of the latest non-surgical treatments and traditional beauty services.
Closing date: 26 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
19 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- The job role will include performing all Level 2 beauty treatments to a high standard, working towards gaining a regular clien tbase and working as part of a great team delivering excellent customer care and service.
- To help within the clinic and learn about the latest face and body rejuvenating treatments, including Hydrafacial, Laser treatment, radiofrequency, HIFU and Cryoliposculpt.
- Weekly college attendance.
- Uniform provided.
Requirements and prospects
- Level 2 Beauty therapy
- Excellent ustomer service, focus and orientation.
- Outgoing, well presented, articulate, friendly and willing to learn.
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 4-9 (or equivalent) English and maths. Without, Introtrain will provide additional functional skills training up to level 2.
- Full time qualified Beauty Therapist.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Beauty Salon based in Headington
XS BEAUTY LIMITED
INTROTRAIN & FORUM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intro Train
Jane Colleton 01865793196 email@example.com
Full Level 3 Standard provided by Introtrain at OICB in Witney. Level 3 training in line with Apprenticeship standards include:-
Provide, design and implement bespoke treatment plans, Advanced treatments, advanced masssage techniques. Face and body electrical treatments. Organisational operations (salon business systems and processes, data protection) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business, maintaining and maximising resources (people, equipment and consumables).
- Advanced Consultation
- Advanced bespoke manual therapies on the face, scalp and body
- Advanced facial technical therapy treatments
- Advanced body technical therapy treatments
- Post treatment after care and product advice
- Promotion of sales and additional sales
- Risk assessment protocols
- Organisation operation (salon business systems and processes, data protection)
- Supervision of individual and team activities
- Identify continuous professional development requirements
- Safe and effective methods of working in accordance with organisational operations
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.