Apprentice Barber level 2 Jamil Sharif
As an Apprentice you will receive training in all aspects of Barbering and will assist the stylists in the day to day running of the salon. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an Apprentice your duties will include:
- Cutting of facial hair and shaving
- Providing outstanding customer service to Clients in the Salon
- Performing reception duties
- Learning a variety of Level 2 barbering skills
- Shampoo and conditioning of client’s hair
- Taking part in set training
- Maintaining salon health and safety – including maintaining and clean and tidy salon
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Smart appearance
- Good personal Hygiene
- Evidence of punctuality and attendance
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Not afraid of hard work
- Able to use own initiative
- No prior skills needed however an A-C (8-4) Grade in English and maths and above would be an advantage
- On completion of your Level 2 Standard the Employer you may ask you to stay
Things to consider
Please ensure you complete the application in full, as this is the first impression an employer receives of you.
To ensure you have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters), it may be of benefit to use a word document and paste on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier. If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy, please email:
Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk remembering to quote the vacancy title.
Due to the high volumes of applications, we receive for certain posts, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.
About the employer
Here at JB Barbers our team cover all aspects of gents barbering. We understand that men may struggle to find a space they feel confident and calm in, especially in the current society. It is more important now than ever to help one another and come together as a team, as a family. JB Barbers have not only attained years of experience and skill to look after your hair but also your head, we are here to hear about all your worries and ensure you leave our Salon with your mind at ease.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
apprenticeships 01204482036 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English where required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.