Business Administration Apprentice APPLEGATE MARKETPLACE LTD.
Over the 2-year Apprenticeship programme, you will have the opportunity to work in a range of different departments to expand your skill set.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
16 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Over the 2-year Apprenticeship programme, you will have the opportunity to work in a range of different departments to expand your skill set and carry out the below responsibilities:
- Liaising and communicating with clients
- General business admin duties
- Updating client records
- Processing request for quotations and providing support to clients
- Assist colleagues when additional help is required
Whilst working towards your qualification, you will develop skills such as: communication, IT, problem solving, organisation, commercial awareness and many more.
Degree study takes place half a day weekly, you can find out more information regarding the course here: https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Early finish Friday (…because we want your weekend to be a real break – you shouldn’t take work home with you)
- Course fees paid
- Earning whilst you learn
- Enjoy work related experiences including trade shows, events and business-related seminars with all expenses paid for
- Progression on to the Business Management Degree Apprenticeship
- Salary - For the first year of the apprenticeship, you will be paid national apprenticeship wage and then this will increase after 12 months
- Workplace pension scheme
- 33 days paid holiday a year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Hours: 8.45am – 5.15pm Monday – Thursday and 8.45am – 4.15pm Friday
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself
- Working well within a team
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
On completion of the Level 3 Business Admin you have the opportunity to progress onto our 4 year Degree Apprenticeship scheme, qualifying you for benefits like the below:
· First Rung Housing Scheme, the company will match up to £10,000 of your savings towards a housing deposit.
· Optional 6 weeks sabbatical to go travelling or to use as you pleas
About the employer
Applegate helps buyers find the goods and services their organisation needs. Quick, easy and free-to-use, our Cloud-based procurement platform enables you to request multiple quotes for anything from business services to engineering components to promotional items - and much, much more besides. Our database features information on millions of products and services from many thousands of companies - you can either search for what you need yourself, or just fill out a request for quotation and let us do the hard work for you.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Petroc
Marcus Coyle 07790987998 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.