Business Administration Assistant Apprenticeship (Stafford) E Quality Training Ltd
To provide day-to-day support with administrative tasks for the Centre Manager and Teaching Staff. Dealing with student requests, external enquiries, whilst maintaining a positive working environment being our front of house.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
16 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful applicant will gain valuable experience in business and administrative support, with time 20% of their working week to work towards the qualification.
Career progression is extremely important to us here at E.Quality Training Ltd.
- To answer all incoming calls, taking detailed messages if the appropriate person is not available
- Assist with update all records, along with the centre manager
- Supporting with weekly submissions of data, such as registers
- Support Managers, Teaching Staff and Students
- General Administrative task; photocopying, replying to emails, filing etc.
Our ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Good written and excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Strive in a busy environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to pay a high level of attention to details
- Respect confidentiality
- Abide by legislation
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Professional telephone manner
- A good understanding of the use of IT
- Completion of tasks on time
- Pride in your own work
- Honest and reliable
- Good time-keeping
- Use of your own initiative
- Ability to take and understand instructions
- Tidy and responsible for your own work area
- GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at grade 4/C or above
- ICT would also be preferred, but not essential
Further employment and development.
Things to consider
A DBS will be required.
We are looking to recruit an apprentice for our main 3 training centres, located in Hanley, Newcastle & Stafford. Please ensure you have research the locations and are able to travel.
About the employer
E.Quality Training is a Staffordshire work-based Training Provider that puts learner experience at the forefront of its business practices.
We provide vocational training in the 5 specialist areas listed below, primarily focussed on Apprenticeships and Study Programmes (pre-apprenticeships) for anyone aged over 16.
The business started in 1999 and has grown to include 3 training centres in Staffordshire. The location of each centre was carefully chosen to be conveniently accessible by public transport for all learners in its catchment area.
Our tutors are highly qualified, very experienced and enthusiastically committed to drawing out the best from every learner. Training is of a consistently high quality and all assessment is carried out to exacting industry standards. Training and assignments are based on individual needs and learners are given as much support as they need so they can learn at a pace that suits them.
E.QUALITY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by E Quality Training
Liam Lambert 01782 620003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business administrator Apprenticeship Standard
The successful candidate will receive their training from E.Quality Training Limited, as well as being employed by the training provider.
This qualification aims to develop learners’ knowledge and skills in carrying out a range of administrative and business support functions. The objective of this qualification is to develop and accredit learners’ competence in a wide range of administrative duties. Skills and knowledge developed can be applied to a number of industries and job roles.
At the end of this qualification, the successful candidate will achieve a Business Administration qualification, as well as a wealth of knowledge gained through the practical experiences during the time of employment.
English and maths will be available for those candidates whose GCSE or equivalent grades are below the 4/C grade.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.